Why should I choose PGM Plumbing Ltd?
There are many reasons to choose us, but here are just a few:
- more than 10 years of practical and professional experience, giving us the knowledge of how to meet your expectations – and your budget
- a highly skilled, qualified and registered workforce
- your safety is our priority
- hundreds of happy customers from across Kent
- fantastic contacts, thanks to working in conjunction with a large number of other building companies
- a focus on keeping our customers happy – after all, our business is nothing without you.
What services do you provide?
We provide a full range of plumbing and heating services, including the following:
- central and underfloor heating
- replacement boilers
- boiler repair
- boiler servicing and repairs
- hot water cylinders
- unvented hot water cylinders
- gas appliances
- water softeners
- bathroom repairs
- new bathroom supply and fitting
- landlord gas safety certificates
- and much more.
Are your workers qualified?
Yes. You can have complete certainty that every member of our staff who comes to your property will be experienced, qualified, skilled and appropriately registered. We also have full public liability and employer’s liability insurance cover, in the very unlikely event of something going wrong. These are just some of the accreditations we hold:
● NICEIC Certificate for Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating
● BPEC Certificate for Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems.
● LOGIC Certificate of Competence for Core domestic gas safety
● City and Guilds NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services – Plumbing Level 2.
But you don’t need to take our word for it – we can supply a large number of references from previous customers, and show you a portfolio of our work and customer feedback. This will show you just how skilled and expert we are.
How do your prices compare?
Without knowing the details of the work you need and the opportunity to visit your property to assess what’s required, it is hard to give an estimate for a job. That’s because every property and every job is different, and will require different skills, materials and timescales to carry out. However, we are constantly reviewing our prices to ensure that they remain competitive and represent good value for money for our customers. We’re sure you’ll find our prices compare very favourably to other local firms.
Can I get a free quote?
Yes, of course. We’ll be happy to speak to you or visit your property to give you a free, no obligation quote service. We always provide a full written quote within 24 hours of our visit or conversation by email, or delivered personally.
What areas do you cover?
We’re truly local, proudly covering all areas within Dartford, Rochester, Maidstone, Chatham, Greenwich, Bexleyheath, West Kingsdown, Wrotham, Swanley, Orpington, Chislehurst, Welling, Gravesend, Stone, Meopham, Vigo, Crayford, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge. For an extensive list of areas which we cover, please visit the Contact Us page or call us and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Who do you carry out work for?
We offer services to small and large customers alike, offering each the very best of our service, including home owners, retail premises, light industrial units, builders, local authorities, landlords and managing agents.